Check out our frequently asked questions and contact us if you still need help.
We're here to answer your questions.
1. What Speeds do you provide?
We offer 4 cable internet plans and 4 DSL internet plans. Our broadband cable internet packages start as low as $45 for15Mpbs, our 40Mbps plan is $50/Month, the 60Mbps plan is $65/Month and lastly our 120Mbps plan is $85/Month. Our DSL internet plans start at $26 per month for 5Mbps ($8.00/M dry loop fee may apply for this plan). The DSL 15Mbps plan is $40/Month, the DSL 25Mbps plan is $42/Month and finally, our 50Mbps plan is $47/Month.
2. What promotions are you running?
Our current cable internet promotions are as follows;
- Cable internet - We are currently offering a free LIFETIME modem rental on our cable internet modem (A $80 refundable deposit is required) and a $40 installation (A $65 value)!
- DSL internet - We are currently offering a free LIFETIME modem rental on our DSL internet modem (A $100 refundable deposit is required) and a $49.95 installation Fee.
3. What do I have to do to switch?
- Cable internet – You can call us or visit WWW.APSISCOM.COM to sign up. If you already have Cogeco internet or you have a current cable internet provider, it makes the transition to Apsis so simple! All you have do is set a date for our internet to start working. On that day, plug our modem in where your current provider's modem is plugged in and you’re done. Otherwise, we will send a tech certified by your local cable provider to professionally install your services for you.
- DSL internet – You can call us or visit WWW.APSISCOM.COM to sign up. You will choose an installation date during sign up, once that installation date is confirmed, a tech certified by your local DSL provider will professionally complete your installation on said date.
4. Where are you located?
We are located at 4635 Queen Street - USuite 1, Niagara Falls, ON.
5. Do you provide Wifi?
- Cable internet - The cable internet modems we provide do not have WiFi built-in for one reason only, not every customer's house is the same. The WiFi needs for a customer with a 5000 square foot house are vastly different than the needs of someone in a small basement apartment. We offer our AirCube router at an additional cost that provides amazing wireless coverage. It also gives us the ability to manage your WiFi remotely from our office. Anything from simply changing your WiFi password to dealing with devices that have poor signal or won’t connect at all, we’re able to completely deal with over the phone. For customers with a larger home, or for people who have WiFi "dead spots" in their houses, you may purchase an additional AirCube, and plug it into a power outlet anywhere in your house. It will take the signal from the first AirCube and amplify it giving you complete WiFi coverage throughout your home. We also offer personalized WiFi installs if you are looking for a more custom WiFi set up for your home or business, this option is brought to you by our Apsis Installation team!
- DSL internet – The DSL internet modems we provide have built-in WiFi. After extensive testing, Apsis deemed the built-in WiFi to be sufficient enough to offer to our customers. We do however still offer personalized WiFi installs if you are looking for a more custom WiFi set up for your home or business, this option is brought to you by our Apsis Installation team!
6. Where Do you service?
You can always go to our website and type in your address and postal code Click Here to Check and it will tell you whether or not we can service you. Keep in mind if you are typing in a postal code for a brand new house or development, your postal code may not be in our system yet! Even if it says no still give us a call at 1 (866) 954 5176 or visit our live chat on our website to have a live agent research it for you. Our robots do their best, but nothing beats the personal touch of a live customer service representative. If you live in Welland, Thorold, St Catharines, Niagara Falls, Niagara on the Lake, Grimsby, Beamsville, Vineland, Fort Erie, Port Colborne, Chippewa or all points in between in the Niagara Region and want affordable internet we probably service you! We also service the entire Golden Horseshoe, so If you live in Winona, Stoney Creek, Hannon, Hamilton, Ancaster, Dundas, Flamborough, Burlington, Oakville, Milton, Acton, Limehouse, Georgetown, Norval, Oakville, Bronte or anywhere in the that region we can get you the best internet service possible.
7. Why switch to Apsis.
Besides the fact that we offer some of the best quality internet in Southern Ontario there are many reasons to switch to Apsis. Some people like that we are, compared to the telecommunication giants a relatively small company and try to project that small company feel to our clients. We like to get to know our customers and quite often enjoy talking to them as much as they enjoy our amazingly fast internet. We also have a store front which may not be important to some people but having a brick and morter storefront where you can come in and meet that voice on the phone and talk one on one with an agent is not only comforting, but it puts accountability on our agents to give the exceptional customer service we demand of them. Finally, the number one reason why people switch to us is the price. We offer affordable high-speed unlimited internet, on top of exceptional customer service and us being "in your backyard" we think that makes us stand out above all other internet service providers.
8. How do I pay?
We offer several forms of payment, we do direct billing with all major credit cards as well as Visa Debit and Mastercard Debit cards. We also accept cash, cheques and email transfers. Your bill is due on the 1st of every month. What most of our clients do is authorize us to bill their cards on the 1st of every month making paying bills a breeze.
9. How do I view my invoices or payments?
We have a state-of-the-art client portal for you to log in to view EVERYTHING to do with your account. Navigate to www.apsiscom.ca and log in with the credentials you set up after you sign up.Every invoice and payment you have ever made is right there at your finger tips.
10. How long does it take to switch my internet service to APSISCOM.COM
This depends on wether you are getting an install or if you are transferring from an existing cable provider. We can generally get you up and running in 5-10 business days. 5 days for transfers and 10 days for installs.
11. What's the difference betwen a modem and a router?
To get connected to the internet, you need a modem. A modem creates one wired connection to the internet. However, you probably have multiple computers, smartphones, tablets and gaming consoles online, so you will need a router. A router connects to the modem and shares its connection, giving your devices access the internet.
12. What does unlimited internet mean?
Unlimited internet mean there is no limit to the amount of data you can use each month. At Apsis we only offer unlimited internet, we dont care how much you use. We don't even keep track of who uses what. We just want you to enjoy our internet not worry about download caps.
13. How will I know when my installation is
When doing your sign up you will be prompted to pick a tentative installtion date at least 10 days from your sign up day. There is no guarentee this will definatly be your installation date so a member of our customer service team will be EMAILING you with a confirmation of the date when we recieve it