COVID-19: Health and Safety
The health and safety of our customers and team members is a priority.
At Apsis, we are closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation and are putting in place measures to protect the health and safety of the public and team members.
As an Internet provider of communications services to Canadians everywhere, Apsis is focused on delivering reliable and high-quality connections that consumers and businesses rely on. And we’ve put in place the people and the resources necessary to continue to deliver for Canadians throughout the COVID-19 situation.
As the situation evolves, we will keep you informed of any developments right here.
Our agents are available every day to serve customers via online message, Facebook Messenger, or phone. You can top up your account and bills can continue to be paid online at apsiscom.ca, via our MyPortal. For ways to contact us, click here.
Last update on COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have added some additional safety procedures that need to be taken before we can schedule a technician. If you have a pending installation or tech visit, please email or call us with answers to these questions:
1. Have you or anyone in your household traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
2. Have you or anyone in your household come in contact with anyone that has traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days?
3. Do you or anyone in your household show symptoms of COVID-19?
4. Have you or anyone in your household been in contact with someone who is showing symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
5. Are you or any members of your household considered vulnerable to COVID-19?